Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THEY ARE FILIMING AS WE SPEAK!!!

HSM 3

If any of you really know me, you know I love High School Musical more then anything in the world. I know how old I am and I don't care. They have already started filming and it comes out in theaters on OCTOBER 24th this year!!! I can't tell you how freakin excited I am! My sisters may only be thinking about Twilight and all they can talk about is Edward! (and I am super excited about the movie), but I have to say I did scream louder when I saw that they were filming HSM3!!! Anyway I can't wait!!!!!!!!

high school musical



I love this video because it shows scenes from the first movie. And then I laugh cause I find myself getting emotional like, "oh man HSM3 is going to be the last!" (haha) Oh man! I am obsessed. My mom would say "Sammy your trying to get back your childhood or somethin." My response and always will be "Look I have done nothing but work with kids all my life and I can relate to them so easily." And it doesn't matter how dorky you are or how weird you sound they still love you. So with that I have to say, Yes I love High School Musical! And it's totally a kid show! Plus ya know what, lately I'm to the point where I like to watch movies that leave me with a feeling that is good and this movie totally does that. Sometimes movies are too depressing, scary, vulgar, and just wrong! So I am going to stick with Disney. Maybe some romance and comedy!! ;o)

5 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

SAMMY!!! OH MY FREAKIN' HOLY HECK!!! I seriously almost started crying when I read your comment! I've been thinking about you lately and I'm so glad you found my blog!!! How the hell are you!?

This is a sign- we NEED to get together! What is your email and I'll send you my digits (that's slang for phone number by the way) Lol

Natalee said...

Ummm....Mom just can't appreciate the joy and excitement that comes from escapism!!!!

So when we leaving on Saturday!

Sistership on Location Baby!!!!!

From Twilight to HSM3!!!!!

p.s. Totally cute that you blogged to Melanie! Loved it!
p.s.s. I love blogging to you!
p.s.s.s. I love when you blog back to me
p.s.s.s.s. I really want our other sistership to get a blog also!
p.s.s.s.s.s. I don't care how retarded anyone reading this thinks your older sister is! Bite me! (Favorite Twilight statement!)

Shan @ Design Gal said...

P.S. How did you find my anyway? :) I always like to hear how my peeps stumbled upon my blog!

Seriously, let's play! email me shans_design@yahoo.com

Mel Dawn said...

Hey Sammy!! You are so beautiful! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I can't believe you are married! It's amazing that just yesterday you were taking care of my kids and as soon as you have your own my kids can take care of them. LOL...seriously though you look so happy and I was so glad to hear from you! I hope that we can all get together soon. I have missed you all!

The Felix Family said...

Samantha, Do you remmeber me?? little Andrea Hansen from the CP
2nd ward!! How are ya? I am excited I stumble across your blog! How is your family? I love them. check out my blog its thefelixfam.blogspot.com.