Friday, April 18, 2008

My Little Guy.."Then and Now"







We got Rufus in September of 2006. He is a Yorkie. And we got him when he weighed 2.5 pounds! We actually got him from a pet shop and a lot of people told us that was bad idea and it probably was, but when I went into the store and saw his little body and he licked my toes I knew I was going to give in. We brought him home and I knew my parents were not going to be happy so he stayed at Lamar's house for the first little while. Then once my mom saw him and his little body and his big brown eyes she told me I could keep him at the house. I was so happy. Lamar was living in an apartment that didn't allow dogs so we were sneaking this little guy around. Well, now were are coming up on his 2 year birthday July 7th and I was looking back at how little he was. I can't believe how big he has gotten. He is now 10 pounds and solid!! But I would not trade him for anything. He has all different colors in his hair, adorable floppy ears, and Big Brown puppy eyes. Which I say he gets from his dad. (Lamar) haha. He is my son and I know some people might laugh but he is. I call him my son and I treat him like a little baby. So I wanted to share some pictures of my little guy!! This is what he use to look like and what he looks like now. Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Carter's said...

Ya it's still crazy to me also! But it is the best thing that has ever happened to us. I was so scared when I first brought her home but now I can not imagine my life without her. You have a pretty cute little son!! He looks so sweet!! My Oskar and your Rufus should go on a playdate!!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Oooh so cute & tiny! Love it!