Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Nugget!


Lamar was born on April 13th 1983. I think in Shiprock. (I am not sure I will have to ask him) I already bought him Guitar Hero, but I'm trying to think of something else special I could do for him. He will be turning the "Big" 25!! I will post some pictures up of his Burrfday party! (haha) Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my bear! I love this picture because he is totally munchin down on some corn!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday to Lamar! I am so happy you have him Sam he is such a great person. We love you Uncle Lamar!!

Erin Bradley said...

Hi Sammy it's Erin. It was so good to hear from you. It's funny that you wrote I was hyper when I was little because my husband always teases me that our kids got my energy. Congratulations on the wedding!!