This is what happens when you party like the Johnson's! Meanwhile all the adults are still upstairs playing Guitar Hero! Riley and Chase best buddies! Riley sleeps like my brother mouth wide open! ;o) Now here is my little Princess, Kalli magoo. Also like Jett with her mouth wide open. And Cydnee my other princess. She kinda got upset and fell asleep writing in her journal. Oh she is sooo me!!! ;o)
Hi! I am 26 years old I married my best friend, Lamar in September 2007. We are having a fun time and enjoying being married. We have a son and his name is RUFUS and he is a Mini Yorkie and we love him so much!! We have no "real" kids and I'm not sure when we are going to start. I am Pre-school teacher at the Newcastle school in Draper and I have been there for 5 years. I love my job. But it does take a lot of patience. All of the hugs and funny comments make up for those "not so good days." ;o)Lamar is going to school full-time and working part-time as well. We love to laugh and have a good time with our family and friends!
2 comments:
Such cute kid's! Looks like a fun party must have been for someone really SPECIAL!! :)
Ummmm looked like an incredible party...I wonder who was the hostess??? Somebody pretty incredibly awesome!
Post a Comment