I have decided since I just started this blogging, I was going to give a little summary about Lamar and I. We have been together for 6 years this November. Our first conversation on the phone Lamar played "We belong together" by Richie Valens on his guitar. It really won me over. We hit it off right from the start. He moved to Salt Lake from Blanding and we have been together ever since. About 7 months ago in September 2007, we got married. It was a beautiful day and I could not ask for a more perfect wedding. We went to one of the Bride and groom gala's in April 2007 and wrote an essay about "Our Story". I wrote the whole thing in pencil and Lamar and I were laughing the whole time. When we turned it in to the lady we just laughed cause it looked so bad. Well...almost three months later I got a call and they said we were selected and that we might be the winners. Then in July UtahBrides.com came to my door and told us we were the winners of the "Ultimate Giveaway". It was so great. They loved our story so much and asked Lamar to play "We Belong Together" on his guitar for me. It was awesome. So I got a lot of fun prizes and they paid for our tuxedos, my wedding dress and cake. It made the day really nice. We have been through alot together so at this point I don't think there is anything we can't handle. But I am sure there is more to come especially since we don't have any kids right now. We are best friends and we really have a lot of fun together I am so glad I have him in my life. Love you nugget!!! ;o)
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
The Story of Us...(corny)haha
I have decided since I just started this blogging, I was going to give a little summary about Lamar and I. We have been together for 6 years this November. Our first conversation on the phone Lamar played "We belong together" by Richie Valens on his guitar. It really won me over. We hit it off right from the start. He moved to Salt Lake from Blanding and we have been together ever since. About 7 months ago in September 2007, we got married. It was a beautiful day and I could not ask for a more perfect wedding. We went to one of the Bride and groom gala's in April 2007 and wrote an essay about "Our Story". I wrote the whole thing in pencil and Lamar and I were laughing the whole time. When we turned it in to the lady we just laughed cause it looked so bad. Well...almost three months later I got a call and they said we were selected and that we might be the winners. Then in July UtahBrides.com came to my door and told us we were the winners of the "Ultimate Giveaway". It was so great. They loved our story so much and asked Lamar to play "We Belong Together" on his guitar for me. It was awesome. So I got a lot of fun prizes and they paid for our tuxedos, my wedding dress and cake. It made the day really nice. We have been through alot together so at this point I don't think there is anything we can't handle. But I am sure there is more to come especially since we don't have any kids right now. We are best friends and we really have a lot of fun together I am so glad I have him in my life. Love you nugget!!! ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





.jpg)
2 comments:
I have not seen those pics from the wedding, such a cute couple! Love you guys!!
You guys are darling! We should all go to dinner sometime...
Post a Comment