Monday, April 7, 2008

It's time for ANOTHER "Girls Night!!!" (HSM style)





Okay so last November I think it was... I had a girls night with all my nieces. We went and bought a ton of makeup and nail polish.(Kalli had her own shopping basket!) We had pizza and a lot of sugar. After all that fun we dressed up, did our hair and makeup and played "Highschool Musical Sing it" on the Wii. Three hours later we decided to watch a movie and of course we had to watch HSM2! We had so much and I am ready to do it again. Pretty soon these little girls are going to get too old and not want to play with "Aunt Sammy" anymore so I have to take advantage of this time with them while they still love me. (haha)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Kalli had the best time that night and would love to do it again. I am so happy you have joined the blogging world.

Natalee said...

I would love to have copies of those pics! I never got to see them! And the girls had a great time also! Coolest Aunts ever!