Sunday, April 6, 2008

The sure-fire Conference Blogging! By Lamar


The animosity I have towards writing blogs will be set aside.
I know that Mormon bloggers, blogging around the world are writing about conference.
I think that this is my first time watching each segment of conference. With the exception of attending Priesthood Session. I was sick as a dog. *cough cough* (sympathy please).
The whole feel of conference is so serene this time around. The passing of Gordon B. Hinckley, really set myself aside from reality for a moment. I think in my own personal ideals I thought of a man of this capacity, as, well. Superman. Simply the passing of a great man is truely hard to take.

Succeeding President Hinckley In his passing as Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints is. Current Prophet Thomas S. Monson. What a great man, I know that I have mentally affiliated myself with President Monson on a personal level. The quick witted responses. The lovingness in his tone. Just makes me feel comfortable. I never am in doubt of my religion, or who leads it. I think the most important part of that, is that if I myself am able to sustain them in my own mind. As far as, trials I have been through. I think, if I think this way it becomes more tangible. I think this conference strengthened my testimony, in fact. I KNOW it has, but I digress......

No comments: