Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'm gonna cry!

High School Musical 3 Poster

4 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Oh sad! Don't cry though...I bet you a million dollars they make a "College Musical" and if they all get PhD's there's at least 8 more movies! YAY! Then they'll make "Family Life Musical" and someday "Mortuary Musical". Musicals to last a lifetime!!!

Paige said...

Hey there! I am so glad you posted on my blog! You look like you are doing well! My daughter is going tp Newcastle next year. I hope she gets you! Keep in touch.

Chad and Tara said...

So I think I heard on X96 this morning that they were filming or had a press conference or something at East High. I don't know if you heard about it or not. I didn't listen too closely because I was getting ready, but I thought you might be interested!

Natalee said...

I never saw this poster! I love this poster! TOTALLY CUTE!