I am so excited to write this bulletin. I might have a lot of "misspelled" words on here because I am so happy. On Saturday Lamar and I went to Davids baseball game and it was at East High! So, David knew I would want to go, not for him of course (love you Dave) but to see my favorite movie being filmed. Well we were at the game and although I tried to support my brother I was watching all the "extras" in line waiting to go inside the school. After watching the school for an hour I look up at the football field and realized that their (HSM actors) trailers were by the field across the street. HELLO I was watching the wrong spot. Anyway, so Lamar and I kept our eye on the trailers and Corbin Bleu came up to the trailer and we totally took at picure! I was so excited.
After all the Hoo Rah! We went home, and I was sad that I didn't see Zac Efron. Well, later that night we went over to Natalee's for Jaxon's Birthday party!! It was a great night, but little did I know it was going to get even better. Cydnee and I decided to have a sleepover. On our way home Hayley's friend from work called her and told her that she was watching Zac Efron at the school and she just walked in. She told us to wear red and we could be in the scene. Anyway we changed and drove clear out to East High and parked by the baseball field and ran down to the school. They were only filming until midnight and it was already 11:30pm. We booked it down there and at the gym doors was Corbin Bleu!! I flipped out and told Cydnee to wave and he looked right at us... smiled.. and waved!! ha! Then we went around the corner and went inside the school and walked past security. I was so scared! Hello we were not suppose to be there. Then we went into the gym. I look in and all the stands are filled with "extras" in red. Then....it happened I saw Zac Efron in the middle of the court. I flipped! (silently to myself) I am not going to lie, I was on the verge of tears! Cydnee yelled at me and said, "WE ARE TOTALLY GOING TO SIT IN THE STANDS!!" I said, no but I thought I will probably never get this opportunity again so I took her up and I sat in the stands grabbed some red pom poms and a red foam finger and pretended to be and extra. (hahaha)I am freakin serious. We got to watch them film a whole scene in the gym. IT WAS AWESOME. Everyone was screaming and we just played along it was great. We were laughing and screaming. I couldn't believe I was watching my favorite movie being filmed and watching Zac Efron run up and down the court. They didn't allow cameras but I got one shot with my phone of all the boys playing bball and zac is totally in the picture.

When the filming was done we walked out of the building and went to cross the street and guess who was there?? ZAC EFRON!! He went inside and I told Cydnee to wait in case he came out. Well, nobody was around, it was just me and Cydnee and then HE WALKED OUT and was 3 feet in front of us!!! Cydnee and I just froze and are mouths dropped wide open and I couldn't speak. He smiled and the cop put him into his van and drove him to the trailers. I totally was star struck! We are going to try and go again and hopefully get some autographs and pictures. I know some of you are saying why didn't you say anything and I can't explain it. I was totally frozen it was a split second and he was rushed into the van. I thought for sure I would have to be on my death bed and have a "make a wish" before I would ever get to meet him! (cut me some slack) ;o) But regardless I am so glad I had the opportunity to be in school and watch them film "my show" haha. And I got to have that experience with my niece. We will never forget that night it was so much fun! I still can't believe it.
P.S. Zac is number 14...the farthest one on the right!!



.jpg)
3 comments:
1st, I have to say THANK YOU for taking Cydnee! She had the best time ever!
2nd, I this Friday I will show you how to get some autographs!
3rd, seeing your pics of Corbin going to his trailer totally reminds me of my trip to Twilight...So thanks for taking me back there!
Love ya!
Nat
Sam that is so cool! Isn't it fun seeing celebrities! Especially when you really like them!!!
I'm so happy you got to have that experience! Now when you see the movie, you'll say, "HEY! I was there when they shot that scene!!!"
Omg Sam, I would say you're life is way more exciting then mine. I think I would have peed my pants sneaking in there and I'm not even a HSM fan! Yeah, I totally want to get the Wii Fit, but I'll have to wait. We've been trying to save up our money for some other stuff.
Post a Comment