I was just reading one of my friends blogs and she is making a Tuesday tradition by listing 5 things she is grateful for every Tuesday. I liked that idea so much I decided to do that myself except today is Wednesday, so I am going to make it a Wednesday tradition. Sometimes the days are just too busy. We are always worrying about the negative and we forget to appreciate the positive things going on in our lives. I think it would help us get through those "rough days" if we took a minute and thought about things that are true blessings. Please feel free to tell me 5 things you are grateful for as well. Thanks for the idea Shan love ya!
Family

My "little" class

Sleeping in an Extra 30 minutes

Laughter
![=]](http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/mstwiggy_photos/laughTER.jpg)

RAIN!!
2 comments:
Sam, I LOVE your grateful list!!! And that picture with you and Lamar & the chickens is priceless! Hehe! I'm especially grateful that we've remained friends since high school! We might not chat it up as much as we used to, but you're still my girl! Let's get together soon k! Love ya!
Okay I'll bite! Mel is doing this also...so good Idea sis!
Post a Comment