Here are my favorites have a look! Haha Don't laugh too hard.
First choice is A-ha-Take on Me. (Need I say more)
Second Choice...Oh dang check out the famous break up song of the 80's! ;O)
Third Choice...Milli Vanilli "Girl you know its true"...HAHHAHAHA! Eww eww eww I love you...
So let's take a minute and reflect on these wonderful artist's and the joy they brought into our lives at that time! :o) Go ahead I know you want to tell me your favorite song! I know it brought back some fond memories so share them with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
3 comments:
LOL!!! Girl, no you dient! *snap snap snap*
Okay, so I was TOTALLY going to put the Take on Me video on mine! And I LOVE Milli Vanilli! BLAME IT ON THE RAIN BABY!!!
K, FOR REAL when are we going to hang out?!?!?!?!??!?!
P.S. I totally thought that one Milli Vanilli guy was sooo hot when I was little! (the guy in the red jacket)
Oooh and speaking of jackets! I'm totally bring back shoulder pads...you know, the real big ones that make you look like a line backer? Mmmm hmmm! That's right! 80's here I come!
Sammy.... OMG! How are you? You and your hubby are cute. And I am glad you have a dog child as well. We love our little babies. So what has been going on?
Post a Comment