Monday, May 5, 2008

Job Well Done!


Lamar and my Dad were busy last Saturday fixing the yard up for my mom. (how sweet) I know Lamar enjoys relaxing on his day off, but he was such a good sport and worked really hard to help my dad. He is the best! He never complains about doing yard work with my dad and he is always willing to help him when he needs it. He is a good apple. I think I am going to keep him around for awhile. They laid down brick and my man even cut the brick with a scary looking saw. (sorry I'm a girl I don't know what it is called) Anyway they worked all morning while I was at work for "Daddy Day" with my little preschoolers. And here is the result of their hard labor.


Later on that day Jaxon came over to visit and oh what a day it was! ;o) He was hanging out with Lamar for while playing on the Wii and Playing outside with the dogs. He was so into the games that he didn't take time to go to the bathroom. Lamar asked him several times if he needed to go and he said no. He then decided he better go but because our bathroom is like 10 miles away by the time he got there it was already too late. He didn't make it to the bathroom and this is the result of that.




Hey Nat! Bring an extra pair of clothes next time! We will do our best to make him go to the potty more often! (haha) ;o)

2 comments:

Natalee said...

Hey Sammy Thanks for not posting the picture of Jaxon wearing the diaper...your FIRST solution to the "no-pants" issue!

Love the pic of him and Lamar!
He loves the dogs! And he loves Lamar!

Thanks for watching him!
Nat

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Lol! "He's a good apple"

That was so random to me! It reminded me of the good eggs and bad eggs on Willy Wonka! LOL

Lamar is a good egg. hehehehe....

So for real, when are we going to play?