Hey Everyone! I am so sorry it has taken me this long to make a new post but I have been a little busy. First of all it was the end of the school year and I had a lot of things to get done. Then right after I got out of school I was heading up to girls camp. I had so much fun at girls camp and I am so excited that I was able to go. It was a long four days but I really enjoyed myself. To start off, I decided I was going to hike up with the 1st and 2nd year girls. (can I say what was I thinking!!!) After the hike we set up and it was on from there. It was kind of like a "leader party" because we had so many leaders up there. But I loved every minute of it. The girls in my ward are so sweet and I got to know them on a whole other level. I am grateful I had the opportunity to go and make new friends. Here are some pictures. Enjoy!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
I am BACK!!!
Hey Everyone! I am so sorry it has taken me this long to make a new post but I have been a little busy. First of all it was the end of the school year and I had a lot of things to get done. Then right after I got out of school I was heading up to girls camp. I had so much fun at girls camp and I am so excited that I was able to go. It was a long four days but I really enjoyed myself. To start off, I decided I was going to hike up with the 1st and 2nd year girls. (can I say what was I thinking!!!) After the hike we set up and it was on from there. It was kind of like a "leader party" because we had so many leaders up there. But I loved every minute of it. The girls in my ward are so sweet and I got to know them on a whole other level. I am grateful I had the opportunity to go and make new friends. Here are some pictures. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
4 comments:
Good old girls camp!! You're an old pro. I haven't been back since young womens, but I always want to go. I bet its so fun going as a leader. Way to go with the hikes..that's the whole reason I want to be a leader so I can get out of the hard stuff and just do the fun things.
Well it's about freakin time Sistership!
I love the Camp pics. I am so jealous that you and Hayley got to go do that together! Ahhh, the good ol' days at Girls Camp! At least you didn't come home with any broken bones!
I'm glad you're back on the blog scene!
Love ya!
Sam, I just LOVE you! I wish I was in YW so bad! I hear all these fun stories! What else is new? Let's play sooN!
Looks like you had a great time at camp. Glad you updated so I did not have to see the MTV highlights any longer :)
Post a Comment