
My 3 year old class

4 year old class making lego land!

My silly 4 year old class!

It has now been one week since I have been off work. I am getting really bored. I'm not going to lie, I really needed a break, but I miss seeing those sweet faces everyday. They always said the funniest things! This break probably would not be so bad if I was in Hawaii with my main squeeze, but we are not there so it is getting kinda boring! I do have a lot of cleaning to do and Rufus needs some play time at the park so I am going to try that and see how it goes. I really had some great classes last year, I can only hope I get some sweet little kids this year as well. Wish me luck...hopefully I will have a not so boring week this time. We will see...dun dun dun



.jpg)
2 comments:
Cute blog! It's nice to see more of you guys!!!
Love the new font colors! Thank you for doing that! Now I can read your posts without going blind!
Love ya!
Post a Comment