We had a BBQ with Lamar's family for Derik's (Lamar's Brother) birthday and it was great. We have not seen Lamar's parents in awhile so it was good for all of us to get together and be with each other for a bit. Lamar's family is awesome and I really enjoy spending time with them. His parents are so sweet and kind! They are always so encouraging and supportive of Lamar and I. It was so nice to be able to be around them today. Here are some pictures of our fun filled evening.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Happy Birthday Derik!
We had a BBQ with Lamar's family for Derik's (Lamar's Brother) birthday and it was great. We have not seen Lamar's parents in awhile so it was good for all of us to get together and be with each other for a bit. Lamar's family is awesome and I really enjoy spending time with them. His parents are so sweet and kind! They are always so encouraging and supportive of Lamar and I. It was so nice to be able to be around them today. Here are some pictures of our fun filled evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
1 comment:
Cute pics Sam!
Post a Comment