#1 {4th of July}
The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! I look forward to it every year. I am not sure why I like it so much. I love it because I get to spend the whole day off with my husband and my family. Lamar and I have tried to start a tradition by doing our own little firework show the night before. Lamar and my brother David help put the show together and it always so much fun. After that its always nice to watch a movie and not worry about getting up in the morning. Lamar and I usually like to go early over to Sandy and look at the booths and then set up our little area for the rest of my family to come. Then after food and music comes the firework show in Sandy. I love it every year. So I am grateful for this day to spend with my husband and family.



#2 {VACATION}
I am currently not working for the month of July because my job is only a 10 month school year. So, even though I need the money it has been nice to have a little break to spend time cleaning and with my puppy. I am getting a little bored, but I have made it my goal to get more organized, so I am hoping with this break I will be able to do that.
#3 Great Music!!
Angels and Airwaves is my favorite band in the whole world. I have met each one of them with my husband. We love this band and I have seen them live twice now. My husband went to warp tour with my brother and they got to meet them again and he had my favorite guitarist Dave from the band sign their cd for me and he said, SAMANTHA WISH YOU WERE HERE!...I FREAKIN LOVE IT!! These are two of my favorite songs they sing. GIVE THEM A LISTEN.. Even if you are not into that kind of music you just might be after you listen to these songs. Secret Crowds is more upbeat and Breathe is more calm so there ya go. I could listen to them all day. If you don't know who they are, Tom Delonge from Blink 182 is the main singer of Angels and Airwaves and kicks butt!! He really is trying to do something positive with his music and thats why he started this band and they freakin rock! If you want to watch video copy and paste one of these codes and go the site.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vKCX_Mi0unI
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QcszCf3ekkI
#4 {My Brother}
These pictures were takin when David and Lamar went to Warp tour together. I am grateful that they were able to go to this concert with each other. They both had such a great time. But, what I am really grateful for is that David got their safe. A few hours before this picture was taken David got in a little fender bender. It was not too bad. He rear ended another car, but I am just so glad he was not on the freeway and that he was safe and not hurt. So...for that I am grateful for him.
#5 {Fans}

Without you dear fan I do not know how my husband and I would sleep at night. So, thank you fan...I am so grateful for you!



.jpg)
3 comments:
Hey Sis...
That has been one of your best Posts yet! I loved every minute of.
And I LOVE your new layout! Fabulicious!!!!!
Oh, and I love our brother too!
Sam,
What a great post! I loved how heartfelt it was! I drove past your house yesterday and saw your li'l red car and almost stopped by! But I didn't know if that would be too random...but that's how I roll! ;)
Oh, and I ditto Natalie- love the new layout! And I love the 4th of July too- it's just such a great, summery, family filled, food filled holiday- and who doesn't love food and family? I know I do! hehe!
K, let's play soon.FOR REAL!
Love ya,
Shan
It is nice to remember how grateful you are so you don't get down so easy, thanks for sharing! Happy birthday to Rufus, does he need a Maggie day (ha ha!)
Post a Comment