I am going to do this a little differently. I realized when I was watching an old romantic movie the other day how much I love them. So, I decided I am grateful for romantic movies and I am going to post 5 of my favorite ones or scenes from these movies. As a woman sometimes its nice to forget our worries and get caught up or lost in these little movies. Now I know your husbands/boyfriends (whatever) try to make things romantic at times, but sometimes they don't get it. Right? So take a minute, watch these videos and enjoy!!!! P.S. you are welcome to vote which video is your favorite!
#1 Pride and Prejudice (my favorite part)
#2 Bridgette Jones Diary ("just as you are")
#3 Love Actually
#4 HSM2 (or course..sorry I had to put this one on)
#5 Walk to Remember
BONUS
#6 Shall We Dance...(WATCH THE WHOLE THING..I Promise it is worth it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
3 comments:
Sam- you are so funny! I loved your comment! He uses a different term when he wants some lovin' though- no puddin'! LOL!
I love your movie choices!!! I really really want to get together! Can you do lunch or dinner sometime?
You are so good at being grateful! I use to try and do that once a week, but I definitely slacked off! Your awesome!
So I know you are a twilight fan like me!!! I am going with a bunch of people next friday to buy the book at midnight, you should come!! And by the way my parents still miss you!!
Post a Comment