Friday, August 8, 2008

What a WEEK!

I have had a major busy week. Guess what??? I started back to work and I am so thankful for that. Lamar has decided to finish school and I am so proud of him for that. He is going to go to school full time and then work during the "twilight" hour! (hehehe) Sorry, I still have "Twilight" series in my head. Anyway, we are going to have a lot of changes financially, but I know it will be worth it for him to go to school and he is so excited about it. With him working at DHL it took so much of his time, that he was not able to go to school. It was a hard decision for him to make, but he decided that school was way more important and will be better for us in the long run. Next, I finished reading "Breaking Dawn" on Sunday and I loved loved loved it. (that's all I will say for now) My sister and I went to the Barnes and Noble party and waited for our book at midnight. It was great! I wore my wedding dress. haha I thought to myself when am I every going to wear it again. So, I put it on which took FOREVER and went to the party. Since I didn't win the prize I took it off so that I could relax for the next 20 minutes until I got my book. That was a good idea considering there were a million people there. I had soo much fun!

These are "Our Wedding Rings" you all know who the groom is! ;o)


I am showing off my "goods" for Edward! I mean Lamar (i'm just playin)


The "Young Womens" crew! Look good ladies!


Hayley and Nicole, Don't they look pretty! :)

5 comments:

Natalee said...

Cute pics!!! Love that you all had wedding veils on!

I love Edward!

The Carter's said...

What barnes and noble did you go to? I'm glad you liked it, some people absolutley hated it!! That's good you are back at work, being off is nice but only for a little than you get super bored! And that's cool that your hubby is going back to school, it's a hard sacrifice but so worth it in the end!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Nice!

I have a confession...

I bought the last Twilight book and read it! I'll be honest- I didn't love it, but it was good to hear the ending! :)

LET'S PLEASE GET TOGETHER SOON!!!

Brittany said...

You are killing me in your wedding dress. Looks like a blast! I am only on page 270 so far.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

P.S. YOU'D BETTER COME WATCH THE HILLS AT MY HOUSE ON MONDAY!!!