Okay so. This is prolly my second blog. I think my first one. I went on for a bit about how grateful I am about things. Anyway. I made this video on my New Macbook. BTW if you don't have a mac. you are way behind in Technology. "i love technology" - Kip. here it is..
the song is Love, by Matt White.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
6 comments:
Lamar, can you talk to my husband about doing something like that for me? Lol
SO CUTE! Sammy, you're a lucky gal and Lamar, you're a VERY lucky guy!
Oh Lammer!!!!! I LOVE YOU!
You are the cutest brother-n-law!
I love that you love Sammy!
And I love your new computer! (But I've said that before!)
CUTE CUTE CUTE!
Hugs!
Nat
You are a sweet and adorable husband! Congrats on your temply date, I am so happy for you two.
Lamar great job the video is awesome! Just to let you know I have no idea what MAC is so good thing I have you to keep me up with the times :)
yeah that is cool that you took the time to do that for Samantha!
Hey girl! I can't find your phone number or else I would have called you! My birthday is this week and I want to get together with a bunch of girls on Friday night for a li'l girls night/birthday bash! We're going to meet at Trio (6405 South 3000 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84121) at 7:30. PLEASE TELL ME YOU CAN COME! Call or text me 259-8716
Oh, and no gifts please! They make me feel old...26!!! Sheesh! Remember when we turned 18 and went to The Bay? LOL! So funny!
Post a Comment