Friday, September 19, 2008

"Special Day"



Lamar and I were Married a year ago Yesterday. It has been a wonderful year. Although we have had some tough times as well as Happy times, we made it!!!Yesterday Lamar and I were able to get sealed together for Time and all Eternity! It was a beautiful day just like last year. The sky was clear and the sun was shining. We worked so hard for this day and we are so happy we finally made it to this point in our lives. I love my husband, he has been there for me through everything. He is a wonderful man, and no matter how many struggles he has faced and no matter how many times he might have fallen he always got back up and kept going. I admire his strength and love for this gospel.If we had not been through all that we have been through I don't know if we would've appreciated yesterday as much as we did. To be able to finally walk in those Temple doors hand in hand with Lamar was an experience I will never forget. I am looking forward to our future together. I love you Lamar and I am so grateful I will have you by my side from now until forever.


11 comments:

Samantha said...

Thanks Natalee for the first picture. Love ya!!

The Felix Family said...

Congratulations!! That is such a cool thing! I am so happy for you.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

i'm so proud of you guys! what a huge blessing! :) k, now let's go out and celebrate! Woot whoot!!!!

Val said...

Congrats you two! I am so happy for you. I know what you've been through, and how hard it's been. Wishing you all the happiness in this world!

cochrane fam said...

congratulations miss samantha! that is such great news and we are so excited for you! brynlee asks about you all the time and misses you like crazy! so glad to hear that things are going so great for you :)
xoxo brynlee, chloee and heather cochrane

Mel Dawn said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! It is amazing to me that you are all grown up and married! You looked beautiful and I'm glad you found such an awesome guy.

Tiffiny said...

Congratulations Samantha! Your pictures are beautiful and it sounds like the experience was just as wonderful.

Natalee said...

Hey Baby Sis...

That was a beautiful post, and again I am so sad that I didn't get to be there for your special day! But I again I am so happy for you both and I love you both so much!

And you're welcome for the pic! Anytime!

Love ya!
Nat

Danni said...

Congratulations Sammy and Lamar! Hard work always makes it more appreciated and hopefully you'll never take that for granted.
Love and best wishes.

Glass House said...

AWESOME!!!! THat is such a great accomplishment!!!!

Paulson Family said...

Too cool! Congrats!