Sunday, October 19, 2008

Abbie, Connor, Cydnee, Chase, Jaxon, Riley, Kalli, Isabelle, Katie, and Baby Kamryn!!!

This last weekend was UEA for me so I had it off. I decided to spend the day on Thursday with my sister and her two darling little girls. We went to the mall to do some shopping and then we watched the girls play in the little "Dino playground". They had so much fun and I really enjoyed watching them play! I really love all my nieces and nephews and I have so much fun playing with them. I try to do it as often as I can... when their parents will allow it of course. ;o) Sometimes I forget that they belong to my siblings and I need to back off a bit. :o) I am sure when I have my own kids I won't be able to spend as much time with them so I like to take advantage of it. My brother just had a new little baby on October 7th and she is darling! All my nieces and nephew's have something special about them that I love. So I wanted to take a minute and say what I love about each of them.

Abbie, I love how you are so helpful at home and I love to hear you occasionally smirk at stuff I say. Connor, I love how you always want to learn new things and how everything seems to be an adventure with you. Cydnee (my partner in crime) I love how no matter how ridiculous the idea might be (going to East High in the middle of the night) you are willing to do it with me. Chase, I love how you are never too old to hug and you enjoy having me around. Jaxon, I love how you sing to me! You take your time to sing every note perfectly. I love how you always tell me you "loves my hair". Riley, you are such a great big brother. You are so good to your sister and always help your mom. I know you will always make sure they are safe. Kalli, I love how no matter what you will always hug Lamar when you first see him. You are always so happy and full of life, especially at our "Girls Night Out" (singing all the songs to HSM2). Isabelle, you are so smart and I have loved all of our many phone conversations. Katie.."Bye Bye" you always smile at me and I love that you are loud and scream (sorry Stacey) you make me laugh!! And last my little Kamryn, I love that already you will not let people mess with you. When that nurse took your blanket off, you told her what is up by screaming in her face!! You are a beautiful little girl and I am so excited to get to know you and find out more special things about you that I will love. You are also special to me cause I know not too long ago you were playing with my children (your cousins) and I know they are anxious to see you again.

These children mean the world to me. I know my brother always throws it in my face that one day I made the comment, when all the kids were in the same house that it "was good birth control", but I truly love them all. My Sister's and Brother along with their husband's and wife have raised some of the most special and amazing little children I have ever come in contact with. I can only hope that one day when I have my own kids I will be able to do as good a job as they have.












5 comments:

Glass House said...

Look at all those cute kids!!!

I have changed my Glass House blog address to : http://www.theeglasshouse.blogspot.com/ , I still have the Glass House Renovations Blog:
http://diyglasshouse.blogspot.com/

I am eventually getting rid of the janica217 address! Take note!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

YAY! A NEW POST!!!
Sam, that was such a sweet tribute to your nieces and nephews! You're so blessed to have them! :)

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Hey girl!
Okay, so the outfit is a pair of jeans, a white long sleeve shirt, and the gray/blue tunic shirt is from...Walmart! Seriously, it was only $13 bucks. I found it at the one in Herriman (138th & Bangater). I got the earrings and necklace at JC Penny's when they had their big Columbus Day sale! I looked for another one (the tunic) at the Walmart by my parents, but they didn't have any, so if you want me to grab you one when I run over there today to grocery shop I will! Text me and let me know!
Shan
Shan

Danni said...

You're such a cute aunt. I'm not sure anyone feels that way about my kids but I know what you mean about adoring your nieces and nephews!

Brittany said...

You are to sweet thanks for that cute post, I know they all love you right back.