I am not a huge political person and I don't get into the debates that most people get into however, If I had to choose I would choose Obama. I don't have an intelligent answer but I have always liked him and after watching this video I like him even more. No, I was not affected by the things that Native Americans went through, but I have learned of things through my husband and his family especially all of the things his wonderful mother went through growing up. I have such a respect for the Native American people and admire their strength especially the strength of my wonderful mother in law. She didn't graduate from High School, but just a few years ago decided to go back and finish. Last year she graduated with her MASTERS in Special Education. She always talked about her journey through life with me and things her and her family had to suffer through. I admire her and these wonderful people I have had the privilege to learn about. I do believe they need to be heard and Obama will make that possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment