Friday, October 24, 2008

HSM3 Finally made it to the Big Screen!!!

Last night I took my two nieces, sister, David and my mom to go see the Midnight showing of HSM3!! We had a blast. The girls, Hayley and I went out to eat before we left for the movie with Lamar and then around 10:45pm we headed downtown to the Gateway Theater!! It was awesome, there were kids everywhere wearing their HSM3 gear! My brother got himself a nice little pink shirt and it was funny to see everyone's reactions to him. (haha) We took a lot a pictures and then the movie started at Midnight!! It was great and I loved every single minute of it. I am going with my older sisters and the girls again tonight!!! It was a very fun night as you will see in all of our pictures!!









3 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE! I still need to borrow the movies from you before I go see the 3rd!

We should have a HSM marathon night! What do you say?!

The Carter's said...

How FUN!! I am looking forward to twilight! We have our tickets and are just counting down the days!! I really need to watch these High School Musical movies! Also we need to go to lunch or dinner so you can meet my little squish and so we can catch up!

Natalee said...

What a freakin Flamer! I LOVE IT!!!! I'm still so sad I had to miss out on it! BTW...I've stolen all the pictures!

Thanks again for taking my girls! They had the best time ever!