I was so excited for MTV movie awards! During the "pre-show" they were going to show a scene from "Twilight." IT WAS AWESOME. (Edward is Hot) After that I watched a few minutes then went upstairs. An hour or so later I came back at just the right time to see my man, Zac Efron, win an award for Best Breakthrough Performance in Hairspray!! I was so excited!!!! And to top it off, I got to see the lovely, beautiful and fine lookin Johnny Depp!!! He won an award for Best Villain! After that my night was perfect!! Thanks MTV you did a nice job! (P.S. Check out Chris Brown's face he is all butt hurt that Zac won!! hahaha I love it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
4 comments:
Girl, I just love you! When Twilight comes out, we should totally go see it together! I'll even throw a twilight party! Woot whoot!
So, with all this graduation stuff going on, I got a little teary eyed thinking that 7 years ago, we were lil' graduating seniors! Remember the Pepperwood Party?! Oh those were the days...LOL!
Hey Miss Samantha :) We want to invite you to our blog! It is private and i don't have your e-mail address. SOOO I would love it if you would send me your e-mail, you can send it to www.heather@studio32shoes.com. also do you mind if I add your blog to my list :) Thanks,
Heather Cochrane
Sam a roo, where are you?
Sam where the hell did you go!? lol!
Post a Comment