Yes, some weeks I have two jobs! I met this family through my other job and they asked me to start watching their little girl for them at nights when they work. I was worried because I am with Kids all day, and I thought it would be too much to get done with 8 hours with 4 year olds and then Nanny for 6 hours at night. But....this girl and family are so great and have truly been a blessing in my life! I am so grateful when things are bad to take a minute and look at the things in my life that have really helped me get through some rough times. I am grateful for this beautiful girl and her wonderful parents.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
My Second Job!
Yes, some weeks I have two jobs! I met this family through my other job and they asked me to start watching their little girl for them at nights when they work. I was worried because I am with Kids all day, and I thought it would be too much to get done with 8 hours with 4 year olds and then Nanny for 6 hours at night. But....this girl and family are so great and have truly been a blessing in my life! I am so grateful when things are bad to take a minute and look at the things in my life that have really helped me get through some rough times. I am grateful for this beautiful girl and her wonderful parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
1 comment:
You really are an amazing women! As someone who used to work with you, I can't imagine doing that after work. You ROCK!!!
Post a Comment