Why yes, I do bake. I have really been trying to cook lately for Lamar and my family to get some good ideas when we one day have our own house. Lamar wanted a homemade chicken pot pie so I busted out some long lost skills and POW!! Everyone said it was wonderful!! So far, I can make Taco Soup, Beef and Potatoes, Chicken Enchiladas, Twice baked potatoes, Chicken and Shrimp Stir Fry, and the best darn BBQ Chicken! More to come, I didn't take pictures of the other stuff but I will remember to do that next time. Have a great night everyone! :)
Monday, March 30, 2009
I Bake????
Why yes, I do bake. I have really been trying to cook lately for Lamar and my family to get some good ideas when we one day have our own house. Lamar wanted a homemade chicken pot pie so I busted out some long lost skills and POW!! Everyone said it was wonderful!! So far, I can make Taco Soup, Beef and Potatoes, Chicken Enchiladas, Twice baked potatoes, Chicken and Shrimp Stir Fry, and the best darn BBQ Chicken! More to come, I didn't take pictures of the other stuff but I will remember to do that next time. Have a great night everyone! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
2 comments:
Hey Sam...I think you're on to something here...
Check out one of the BLOG links on my website, Pioneer Woman...She posts her cooking skills and all that jazz!
I would love for you to do something like that! Then we can call see your recipes and skills!
Have Lamar help you with the photos!
Love ya!
Sam you are killing me so when are you going to share those recipes? Totally impressed!!
Post a Comment