Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Lamar!


Lamar turned 26! His Birthday was Monday and we had a really good day! We spent the weekend in Blanding with his parents and they celebrated his birthday on Sunday. It was nice to be away and spend some time with them! We drove home that night and then on Monday we celebrated at home. I took him to the movies and dinner and Baked him a new recipe, Chocolate Peanut Butter cake! Yummy! Lamar got his gifts from me and the family! He got clothes from my mom! (Thanks Mom) Then he got the "big" gift which was very exciting for Lamar... his photo bag that he has wanted for a very long time!! He is going to school for Photography and loving every minute of it. If you want to see some of his work check out his website: http://whitehorsephoto.blogspot.com/ I am so proud of him and all that he is doing. He is working really hard at school and does an amazing job with the new skills he has learned. I love you Lamar and I am so happy to have you in my life. I can't imagine life without you! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!



No comments: