This is a picture of my class eating their "Pilgrim Feast."
On that note, I wanted to say I am Thankful for my job and even though I complain I am so glad I get to see and be around these cute kids everyday. I am Thankful for my family and friends who have been there for Lamar and I and supported us through many things. During times like these it is so nice to have people around you who are truly there through thick and thin! I am Thankful for my health and glad I have my husband there next to me every morning when I wake up. I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!



.jpg)
1 comment:
Hey girl! We missed you guys sooo much at the party! It was a lot of fun! We're thinking this is going to be an annual thing!
Yes, let's PLEASE get together soon and do something! We can go double! Love ya!
Post a Comment