Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight Premiere!!



So, Thursday around 11:40pm, Lamar picked me up from work. We headed to the Twilight premiere. He was driving really fast cause he didn't want us to be late. (I know how sweet)...not! All of a sudden I see flashing lights!! A cop totally pulled us over!! I was about to cry cause Christmas is coming and on top of that stress we were going to have to pay for a ticket. Well, the cop asked Lamar why he was in such a hurry and I quickly said..(more like yelled)..."We are going to the Twilight Premiere!" The cop looked in at me and said, "oh really where?" I told him the district and he took Lamar's license and then when he came back he said, "Okay Lamar will you drive slow even though you are late"?" HE LET US GO ON A WARNING!! I then thought to myself I know he has a wife or girlfriend who reads the books and maybe doing the same thing as us!! HAHAHA I was so happy Twilight saved the day. We finally made it to the movie! My sisters and mom were anxiously waiting for us. (LOVE YOU GUYS!!)Oh and my sister has all the rest of the pictures, so if you want to see them check out her blog. I was a little nervous and skeptical about the special effects and stuff but towards the middle and end Edward..who I was not sure about WON ME OVER!!! Yes I said it...he won me over! The Prom scene was my favorite!! And more... It was a good night and I am glad Lamar and I were able to go!! Bring on New Moon...Enough said...

3 comments:

Val said...

You are the luckiest people I know! That is awesome Lamar didn't get a ticket. Everytime I get pulled over I get a ticket, no questions asked! I am glad you had fun!!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

So...I'm going to see this by myself tonight in St. George since I'm down here for work!

WE NEED TO PLAY SOON!!! PLEASE!

The Carter's said...

Did you love it?? I have seen it three times and plan on a lot more!!!