I had a GREAT holiday vacation!! I had so much fun that I made no time to post anything. So to make up for it I am posting my favorite part of my favorite movie to sum up all my emotions! (hehe) ENJOY!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
First Love... Your all I've dreamed of... Love moves me inside, like the moon moves the tide... My First Love!!!!
Hi! I am 26 years old I married my best friend, Lamar in September 2007. We are having a fun time and enjoying being married. We have a son and his name is RUFUS and he is a Mini Yorkie and we love him so much!! We have no "real" kids and I'm not sure when we are going to start. I am Pre-school teacher at the Newcastle school in Draper and I have been there for 5 years. I love my job. But it does take a lot of patience. All of the hugs and funny comments make up for those "not so good days." ;o)Lamar is going to school full-time and working part-time as well. We love to laugh and have a good time with our family and friends!
2 comments:
First Love... Your all I've dreamed of... Love moves me inside, like the moon moves the tide... My First Love!!!!
LOL isnt' that the same music as in the love scene on Teen Witch? Gotta love the 80's!
Post a Comment